Photoshop :

Cmd / Ctrl + Shift + N, . Gradient Tool (G) Radial Gradient # 5a513d # d1cba2. :

1 . Move Tool (V), Soft Light 100%:

To make this sky look smoother, go to Filter > Blur > Gassian Blur and set the radius to 2 px:

Step 5

I used an adjustment layer with Clipping Mask to change the color of the sky. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Curves:

Step 6

Place the sky 2 image over the sky 1 and change the mode to Hard Light 100%:

Step 7

Apply Gassian Blur with 7 px to this sky layer:

Step 8

I used a Color Balance adjustment layer (Clipping Mask) to change the color of the sky 2:

Step 9

Drag the clouds image into our working document and use the Cmd/Ctrl+T key to rotate it as shown below:

Click the second button at the bottom of the Layers Panel to add a mask to this layer. Use a basic, soft brush with black color to remove the hard edges of this clouds image:

Step 10

I used Color Balance to add some warm color to these clouds:

Step 11

I used Curves to darken the foreground edges a little:

On this layer mask use a soft black brush to erase the part near the horizon (I aim to add light there).

Step 12

Open the images pack contained the boat. Isolate it from the white background and position it at the middle of the clouds:

Add a mask to this layer and use a black brush with the hardness about 30% to blend the bottom of the boat with the clouds, and increase the hardness of the brush to 100% to clear a part of the top left:

Step 13

To give the boat more light, I used a Layer Style effect. Double click the boat layer, choose Inner Shadow:

Step 14

I used Curves to darken some parts of the boat where are hidden from the light:

On this layer mask use a soft black brush to erase the dark effect on the higher part where is iluminated by the light:

Step 15

Hue / Saturation :

Color Balance, :

. Lasso Tool (L), . Warp Tool (Edit> Transform> Warp), , :

, :

Warp Tool, :

. :

Cmd / Ctrl + G, . Pass Through ( ) Normal 100%. Hue / Saturation :

Color Balance, :

/ :

Curves, :

Curves , , :

. # 987b47, 4-5 px, , :

Extract the child from the background and place her in the center of the boat, flip her horizontally (Edit > Transform > Flip Horizontal) to fit the light direction:

Add a mask to this layer and use a hard black brush to erase the bottom of the dress and make her look like sitting inside the boat:

Step 25

I used a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to reduce the child saturation:

Step 26

Make a Color Balance adjustment layer to add some color to the child:

Step 27

I used Curves to brighten this little girl:

Step 28

Open the fishes image (feel free to use your own) and isolate them from the white background. Take the fishes you like and arrange them around the boat and girl.

Add a layer mask to the fishes on the clouds. Use a soft black brush to make the fishes look like swimming in these clouds:

Step 29

I used Curves to darken two fishes at the left edge:

(Cuves), . / :

:

Curves:

:

, Duplicate Group. , . . .

. Cmd / Ctrl, , :

# ebe7da, , . Soft Light 100%:

:

20% :

Color Balance, :