. . . , 50 !
LEFT SKY . RIGHT SKY . - .
. . ( , F7 , ). .
Brush Tool (B), 100%. , - .
RIGHT SKY , .
. Eraser Tool (E) . , , , . !
2 -

. GROUND .
, , . , GROUND. , . Brush Tool (B). 0%, 100% . , . , . .
. 35% . , . , : , .
3 -

. . .
CLEANING. Stamp (S) . , , .
. GROUND. , - . , Eraser Tool (E).
4 -

, , . , , . .
. . ( , .)
0; 0,2; 255. Paint Bucket Tool (G) . , .
Brush Tool (B), 5%, , ( ). , .
5 -

, .
. - . ! .
0; 0,7; 255.
, , . Elliptical Marquee Tool (M) . , .
, ( ) > > . , Photoshop . Shift + F6, . Feather 50 OK.
Shift + F5 , Fill Black in Use list. OK.
, , , , .
On the following picture you can see how your photo manipulation should look like so far.
Step 6 Adding Mist

If you read some of my previous tutorials you surely know how much I love using fog in my photo manipulations. It adds great magical atmosphere in a minute.
Download the fog brushes listed in the beginning of the tutorial and install them in Photoshop. The ones I used are paid but feel free to use any fog brushes youre comfortable working with. If you dont know how to install brushes into Photoshop you can take a look at this tutorial.
Add new layer on the top of all layers and name it FOG. Grab the Brush Tool (B) and select one of the fog brushes youve just installed. Hold Alt on your keyboard to activate the Eye Dropper Tool and pick some very light bluish color from the picture.
Note: Try to avoid using pure white or black in your pictures. Both colors look harsh and rarely look realistic. Try using e.g. very light yellows or dark browns instead.
Now simply paint some mist. Dont overdo it because it wouldnt look realistic. On the photo below you can get the inspiration of how much you should paint.
Note: The trick of doing good looking photo manipulations is to do more gentle changes instead of one big. Yes, its more time consuming but it gives you much more realistic results.
Step 7 Increasing Contrast

In this step youll add more drama to your picture by increasing its contrast. How? Simply add new adjustment layer Levels on the top of all layers and set the Input Levels on 0; 0,7; 200.
If you look at your image now you see that some parts of it are too dark and it doesnt look nice and some details stop being visible.
, Brush Tool (B). , 40% . , . - , .
8 -

, ! , , - . , . .
LIGHTS & SHADOWS. Paint Bucket Tool (G) (# 808080). .
Normal Overlay, .
- ? , ! Brush Tool (B), , Opacity 10% , . .
, , , , . , , , , .
, .
, .
9 -

, .
Hue / Saturation . -30. Yellows Saturation -80. , , , , / .
, - . Gradient Map . Gradient Editor Presets Foreground to Transparent, . OK.
, , Normal Multiply.
, , , . Brush Tool (B), , Opacity 40% . , , , . .
10 -

, , , . !
FOG. Brush Tool (B), , , , . , , .
, ?
11 -

, Photoshop. MAN. Ctrl + T . , . , , Lasso Tool (L), (P) .
, , > > / -80. , . , , . !
, , . , > > 15; 0,6; 255, .
12 -

, , , - . .
MAN Duplicate Layer. MAN MAN'S SHADOW. Ctrl + T , Free Transform Tool , .
, , Enter , .
, . , Brush Tool (B), - .
13 -

, . .
In my imaginations there is very cold lighting on the Moon. To achieve that effect add new adjustment layer Color Balance on the top of all layers. In Tone palette choose Highlights and set the colors as shown on the following picture.
On the picture below you can compare the atmosphere of the photo before and after this adjustment.
Step 14 More Magical Atmosphere

If there isnt so harsh transition between clouds and mountains the whole picture would have more magical atmosphere. Youll take care of that in this step.
Add new empty layer on the top of all layers and name it e.g. TRANSITION. Grab the Brush Tool (B), select some soft round brush and set its Opacity on about 15%. Pick some light cyanish color and gently paint over the parts of the image where mountains and sky meet. On the following photo you can get the idea where to paint and how much color you should add.
As I already said before its all about making small changes that produce believable results.
Step 15 Adding Details to Clouds

Right now there is very few details on the clouds and therefore they look quite uninteresting. To fix that grab the second photo of sky listed in the beginning of the tutorial and place it on the top of all layers and name it DETAILS IN SKY. Press Ctrl+T on your keyboard and resize on proper size. Press Enter. Right now the sky should look like the one below.
To blend the layer properly with the rest of the image change its Blending Mode from Normal to Soft Light and lower its Opacity on about 80%.
To blend the edges of this layer even better add layer mask. Grab the Brush Tool (B), select some soft round brush, set the Opacity on about 80% and pick black color. Then paint over the edges of this layer.
Step 16 Adding Light Beam

In this step youll add the main light source of the whole image light beam coming from sky down on the man.
Add new empty layer on the top of all layers and name it LIGHT BEAM. Grab the Line Tool (U). Set the Weight on about 40px and pick some very light cyan color.
Draw the line coming from the upper right corner down on the man similarly as on the following picture.
, ? , Filter> Blur> Gaussian Blur Radius 40 . OK.
- , - , . , LIGHT BEAM. Brush Tool (B), Opacity 40% . , . , . .
17 -

, .
Elliptical Marquee Tool (M) . . . > > Shift + F6, . 50 OK.
, Ctrl + Shift + I > .
0; 0,80; 255.
, .
18 -

- . .
Ctrl + A , . > Ctrl + Shift + C , (= , , ). > Ctrl + V, . SHARPENING.
Filter> Other> High Pass Radius 0,5 .
OK , .
. - , , . , , , !
Normal Overlay.
! . !